If you’re a Tom Lipinski Team client seeking to buy a home, our Buyer Representative will help you:
- Find the home you want, by researching and previewing available properties to ensure they meet your specifications.
- Make an informed comparison of properties you’re considering, so everything you should think of is considered when making a decision.
- Draft and present a competitive offer, written with your needs and preferences in mind, based on current information about the seller and market conditions.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms with the seller’s agent.
- Find and retain other professionals you’ll need to help you throughout the home-buying process, like mortgage loan representatives, title and hazard insurance providers, and home inspectors.
- Seal the deal, close the sale and make sure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are met and the closing goes through without any problems.
All Tom Lipinski Team Buyer Representatives promise to provide you with a 100% client-focused service. Our approach always begins and ends with the needs of our clients. We are committed to providing responsive support and frequent status updates on how things are progressing.
You will find that our Buyer Representative personify the attributes you want in a real estate agent, including exceptional organizational skills, willingness to work hard, discipline and flexibility. You could not ask for more when looking for a professional Buyer Representative to guide you.