Kate McGuffie is a Buyer Representation Specialist for the Tom Lipinski Team. Assisting buyers through every stage of the home buying process. Kate works all with her clients from start to finish, helping them choose their next home and always negotiating the most favorable deal possible on their purchase.
If you’re a Lipinski Team client seeking to buy a home, as a Buyer Representative, Kate helps you:
• Find your perfect home, by researching and previewing properties on the market to ensure they meet your specific criteria.
• Make an informed comparison on properties you are considering. He ensures you consider the most important and relevant factors in your decision making process.
• Craft and present a competitive offer written with your needs and preferences in mind, based on current information about the seller and market conditions.
• Negotiate the best possible terms with the seller’s agent.
• Locate other professionals you’ll need to utilize to help you through the purchasing process, such as home inspectors, mortgage bankers, and title/hazard insurance providers.
• Close on your home! Seal the deal with Kate and he will ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are met & closing runs smoothly without any problems.
Kate has over 10 years experience in the residential appraisal industry, as well as continued work as a Realtor. Her remarkable knowledge of the real estate industry is apparent when you take into account her background, current work ethic, and also taking into account her current status as a member of the Eastpointe Board of Review.
A sports fanatic, Kate can be found playing all sports - especially softball, tennis and soccer. When not playing sports, she can most likely be found with her nose in a good book. Her most favorable genres include mystery, philosophy, and science fiction. Kate values her family above all else, and is an extremely caring and compassionate person overall.